Tuesday 29 April 2014

Log Book Complete

Well I think I have finally finished the design and setup of my Boatlogger web based log book and all looks well.

I have managed to enter some links to other web pages that may be of use to anyone looking at my on-line log book, there are links to our weather station feed and tide times.

I have also managed a few work a rounds on the log book site as well, there is an issue with inserting log segments which I have overcome by setting up an insert log book where I make a new segment and then move it to the correct log book. Also I have become aware that if route distance is incorrect there is a need to check the Lat Long position in the Stop Segment item in the Events page on the log book, this has on occasions been found to be in the wrong position (?).

Looking forward to the up and coming Flotilla site.

www.kevayling.co.uk